Almost another day at the university

 

Yesterday I got up very excite because I was supposed to have Geography class at the university! I had a nice breakfast, got dressed, set off at just the right time to catch the bus, I was at the elevator when I realized I forgot to bring my mask, so I had to travel up again from the first floor to the 9th then back down to the first floor which was annoying because I wasted time and energy just to get back where I started. When I left the building, I had 4mins to cover the 5min walk which is definitely doable, but it was a bit stressing. I was almost at the bus stop when I received an email from my teacher… her child got sick so she couldn’t go to the uni, instead we were gonna have the class online. Bummer. So, I got dressed, traveled up and down a million times with the elevator just to sit in front of my laptop. Unlucky. But on the upside, I probably wouldn’t have caught the bus because I spent quite a long time at the bus stop trying to process what happened. The class was actually really interesting, and the lecturer has a really good pronunciation, so after all I think I’ll be a fan of this class.

I wasn’t sure if I should include our trip to Auchan in my blog, but I realized I promised an update on the paper shop search. We have found multiple shops that called themselves paper shops, but their resources were usually limited to exercise books. However, in Auchan they had everything – and more – than we could have wished for!

In case you were wondering why we went to Auchan instead of the smaller shops around us, the reason is pretty simple. We are having money spending issues. I don’t know if you have noticed it, but it seems like money goes easier than it comes. Hence, we changed tactics, we gonna do one shopping in every week or 2 weeks if we are lucky.

That’s it for today, I hope you are well and see you tomorrow.

Almos

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw