An average day in Warsaw

 

Yesterday was productiveish I guess. Let me walk you thru it.

Yesterday was productive in the way I had an online class, I made some notes, and I also took the time to think about things that interests me. For instance, I like writing my blog, but I wanna take a step forward and do video-blogs or vlogs. But I don’t just wanna produce uninteresting content I wanna show my viewers some quite exciting things about this whole Erasmus thing, about Warsaw, and about Poland. So, I started collecting places, districts, cities, national parks that I wanna show you.

It wasn’t a productive day in the sense of we didn’t go anywhere, we would have had the Polish languages course, but we couldn’t make it which I think means the end of your Polish studies. This makes me sad and I wanna keep studying Polish, we will see what our options are.

So, I guess this was our Thursday, sorry for being boring, tomorrow will be much more exciting!

Be safe, thanks for reading and see you tomorrow

Almos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw