Biig shopping day

 

Yesterday after my class we went grocery shopping because we are about to have many-many guests! From this Friday for almost 2 weeks, we gonna have continuous guest.
First ones will be Sári’s parents and brother they are arriving on Friday and leaving on Monday. Then my brother is coming, he is coming on Monday and staying till Thursday, aand on Friday Sári’s friend is landing and staying till Monday!
So, it is only 1.5 weeks, but much-more intense than I thought it’s gonna be!
So far, we have always gone to the Auchan in Wola Park, but it has an open-air parking lot, which will be less ideal when the weather will be worse, so I’m looking for another huge shop that has an underground parking lot – I’ll update you when I find one.
And an update on the organization of the shopping: I’ve created a google sheet where I can write all the necessary information, like what we bought, how much it cost, the amount of the item and etc. I still have to organize the sheet, but I think it will work.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw