Classes, classes, and classes

 

I think it is safe to say I had my first class yesterday where I understood what my lecturer was saying! I felt amazing! The lecture was about poaching, and dehorning rhinos which is interesting in many ways, but very sad at the same time. Did you know people in Asia think that you can cure hangover by drinking rhino horn? How stupid is that! I bet those people never knew rhino horns and our nails are the same material!...

After the class we would have had our Polish language course, which we skipped… again. So that means we cannot skip any other class, or we won’t get the subject. I don’ know if that’s a problem we don’t even have it in our learning agreement we just took it because learning new language is always a good idea. But from this point I honestly don’t know what to do. There will be 60 classes thru the semester, 2 classes a week, one of the classes are at the same time as one of my other classes…
I think the main reason why I’m so demotivated on learning Polish is how the first class started. The teacher started with a question ‘Are you all mad?! You wanna learn to speak Polish at 6.30pm?’ And I guess she does have a point everyone is tired that late in the day, and Polish is a hard language, and by 6.30 I wanna be home eating my dinner or do anything else than going for a class!
I cannot understand why all my classes are in the late afternoon! I my earliest class starts at 1.15pm! WHY?

I think Imma grab some breakfast because I don’t feel like myself rn.

See you tomorrow with a much better/nicer blog

Almos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw