Date


 

Yesterday we had a nice date-night. We checked out a really nice café where we had a nice cake with lemonade and coffee.

We’ve been here for really close to a month now and when we left the house we never headed south at least no on foot. But yesterday we did, and it was quite interesting. Not like it was some sorta no-go zone just simply because we never thought about what could be there. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about! I bet there are also a few streets/districts where you have never been in your city! Am I right?

I think the message of this blog is to be opened for new places in your city, because not just inter-city, or inter-country traveling can be exciting!

I hope I could say something useful or at least not terribly stupid, take care of yourselves and see you tomorrow!

Almos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw