First day at the university!



This morning we got up rather nervous. I say rather because that is an average feeling between Sara and me. I was extremely nervous she was not at all. After a quick breakfast we went a bus stop where we had to work out Warsaw’s complicated ticket machines which didn’t quite work out, because we wanted to buy two tickets, we paid 6.80 zlotyi for two tickets and the machine only gave us one ticket… Thanks God no one checked us. We got to Sara’s class where I left her and went for a long walk in the city. It was a 5minute walk where I saw a few interesting buildings lemme show them.

 


Then we had a celebration for Sara’s first day at Efes Kebab place which turned out to be one of the most beautiful restaurants I have ever seen! The food was great the waitress was nice, and the prices were reasonable. I had some Turkish pizza, and it was amazing! I’ll show the pictures of it too.

 

Then we walked back to our apartment and waited till 4.45pm when my first class started. And it was an online class… I cannot believe I’m having online classes again. Although I’m complaining about the class being held online, but the class itself was quite interesting, and I’m pretty happy I’m signed up for it!

I was worried about how Sara’s class will be, but I was also very worried about my class whether I’ll understand anything or whether I’ll be able to make notes that actually makes sense for later. But it seems like I got the hang of it and learning in English might won’t be that hard after all.

Tomorrow I’ll have an online Geography class, but then I’ll have my first in-person class at the University of Warsaw! It gonna be a Polish language course! I’ll have 15ish minutes to get there so I will be interesting!

Wish me luck and see you tomorrow!

Almos


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw