Halloween is up on us!



 Halloween is up on us! – said by the great monitor Hubie Dubois – and it really was!

The girls started the day with shopping, while I was catching up with my blog. In the afternoon we started creating our costumes. When I say costume, I mean paint job on our faces which I’m not quite sure if I consider as a costume but whatever…

We started the night at a place – sorry but I have no idea about the address – and went to Niebo from there. It was something like a 5 min walk so the bar was really not that far away. When we got there, there was a massive line I believe it took us something like 30min just to get in. People were pushing each other and trying to get ahead of each other; it was not a particularly good experience. When we finally got to the security check the girls could enter, but I was stopped. A guy next to me stopped me, then asked me if I was with the girls when I said yes, he let me in before him. Such a nice action. The party was great in the beginning when it wasn’t that crowded, but around 2am it was packed as Ukrainian minivan headed to the motherland.

We had a great time, but I believe this was the end of our socialization because Covid cases are rising as hell in Poland as well. From now on we will search for less crowded places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw