Jazz, Jazz, and Jazzy


 

Yesterday I went to the Jazz Jamboree! It was an amazing experience!
I was told the day before yesterday was more of an American style jazz night – which sounds excellent, but I guess the most convenient way to hear some jazz like that is having a trip to New Orleans this summer!
Yesterday it was more European jazz, funky style maybe? I was really trying to concentrate on the different instrumentals, but I heard nothing, so instead of trying to do something I can’t, I did something that I definitely can do very well, so I sat back and chilled out to enjoy the music. Unfortunately, it was the shortest day of the festival, I could’ve just sat and listen for 7-8 more hours! This, the 63rd was my first Jamboree, but if my calculations are right, I will be able to see the 100th as well!

I think if you are in Warsaw around October, coming to the festival is a must do!

Here are some pictures I can show you.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw