Long live the Polish-Hungarian friendship!



 Yesterday we met the Hungarian speaking Polish girls again. They invited us to meet them in Nora which is one of the best bars I have ever been to! These girls know what kills a fly – I love using mirror translated Hungarian sayings especially when they don’t make any sense in English, but you have to wait for those.

So, Nora. It’s a smallish underground bar, near the university, but the most special thing about it is the karaoke! Every night people go there and sing random songs – mostly English or Polish songs. We really enjoyed watching people sing, that made Sara and the girls wanna have a bash. Unfortunately, when it was their turn I was waiting in the line for the bathroom. And when I say I was waiting in line I mean I ask a guy whether we are waiting for our go, and he said yes, and immediately asked where I’m coming from. When he learnt I’m Hungarian he let everyone in front of us because we were talking… haha. He told me he has been to Hungary several times; he knew the verse about Polish and Hungarian friendship it was definitely the best waiting for toilet experience ever!
To be completely honest I love so much these experiences! Every time when it turns out we are from Hungary friendly people turn into million times friendlier!

Oh, and the place has pretty good and big beers as well. ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw