Preparing for the family

 

Yesterday I had the first Geography class that I found particularly interesting! I think all my subjects here are quite interesting, but this lecture was something totally different! The class was Poland’s Natural Geography, and it was specialized in the evolution of Poland basically. The geomorphology of Earth concentrating on Poland. Geomorphology is extremely difficult anyway, but in English it is a next level! It gonna suck learning all the information. But on the other hand, I had the opportunity to learn about the formation of the regions we have driven thru on the way here! It was truly fascinating I’ll tell you about it later!
After and honestly before class we were preparing for the huge family meeting! Cleaned the house, and well that was all we did, but it killed all our free time. We were really excited to have some guest over here! I’ll tell you tomorrow how it all went down!

See you tomorrow!

Almos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw