The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

 

Soo, I know I already wrote a blog with this title, but that day (the day before yesterday?) I only had an online class which does not qualify as a normal in-person class! It simply does not.

My first class was an online class, at 4pm – which is always fun – after it was my second class that was at the university! What a relief to have a class where I can see other people, and the lecturer doesn’t have terrible audio! What was not that good about it is it was freaking hard! I wasn’t expecting a Polish language class to be easy but wow! It is the next level of randomly placed letters in a word. And the fact that the class starts at 6.30pm does not help us. It seems like usually we are allowed to miss two classes, which is less – by one – than we can in Pécs, but here at the language course we have two classes per week and also two opportunities to miss class which honesty sucks… I do want to learn a Slavic language to be able to communicate in the Balkan, or catch some word when my Bosnian friends are talking, but this rule… I don’t know if it is gonna work out. The main problem is that here we don’t have a fall break, because we started the semester like 3 days ago. Buut I do wanna travel to Gdansk, Szczecin, possibly Berlin, and Prague which would be a 10-14 day trip and because of the language course we can only skip one week. I will do the math and see what I should do about the language course. What would you do in my case?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw