the big surprise



 Today was the last day my brother is with us in Warsaw. His plane left in the afternoon, so we had to cross the last few points of his sightseeing list. One of them was the Palace of Culture and Sciences. As I told you earlier, I wasn’t impressed that much about the building… or the view from it. But this time… I think we spent 1.5 hour there just enjoying the scenery. In fact, we spent so much time there the next thing we knew was it’s time for him to get to the airport! So, we grabbed a sandwich really quick and went to the train that goes from the city center to the airport – the same train he took the other way around. I was curious how it worked, and I wanted to know he got there safe and sound, so I went on the train with him.

It was a really nice experience I kinda forgot how awesome trains are! We might take one to Gdansk sometime soon! After he left, I met with Sara and helped her with the shopping.

Tomorrow we are having a new guest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw