The blog is one month old!


 It’s time to celebrate! Celebrate the blog, me, and you who’ve been with me for 30days now in a row! Thank you for reading!:)


So, yesterday was the first sightseeing day with my brother!
First we went to Praha, walked around and checked the Neon Museum! I’m safe to say it was one of the best museums I’ve ever been to! It was very educational, had loads of historical background, many-many neon signs – mostly from Poland and Hungary! The owner seemed to be a British guy and his Polish wife (or partner), and they were incredible! Extremely nice, very helpful, they love what they do, and you can notice that easily!
Although it is allowed there to take pictures, I’m only showing you a few, because I want you to go there and see it yourself!

 

After the museum we went on a small walk, but I had to say goodbye to Sara and my brother pretty soon, because my class was about to start!

After my class we went on a small walk in the evening Warsaw, we went to the downtown and to the Palace of Culture and Sciences. Pretty intense day, I walked 17.3km!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw