Visitors Pt.2

 

Yesterday was a full-on packed day!

First, we walk Sári to the bus stop because she had classes in the morning, then I went souvenir shopping with her parents, then I drove them to the airport, then I picked Sári up at the uni and drove home. You thought this was it? Nope. After getting home I had to go to a washing place – could be called laundry room maybe? Where I had to clean nearly 3.9 tons of bed sheet. The shop was full of huge and incredibly difficult to operate machines. Unfortunately, I have never studied atom-physics at Harvard, but luckily there was a cleaning lady who was able to create connection between me and machines. She even wanted to help me with the folding of the bed sheets. She spoke really little English, but she was so helpful! I hope God will serve her with this positive energy for a long time! After this completely strange, but amazing experience I headed home to pick up Sara and the car because we were headed to the airport again! This time we were gonna pick my brother up! The mission was half accomplished… The excitement started when his plane set off 30min late, then when he got here his phone changed its mind about working! So, he bought a ticket for the local public transport whatever and waited for someone to show up at the tram station, to borrow a phone for a call. In the meantime, we were sitting in the car at a random apartment block’s carpark near the airport waiting for his text to continue our commute to the airport. Once again Polish people proved themselves to be a really friendly nation, they gave my brother a phone no problem and finally we managed to pick him up!

What a day! I’m happy to have him here, tomorrow we gonna explore the city!

Until next time, stay safe!

Almos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw