Pizza Day

 

Yesterday I was all over the place. I probably got used to only traveling on the weekends, because the day before yesterday I felt like it was Monday not Sunday, and it just made me completely lose the sense of time.
So, surprisingly, I had a class on whichever day I though it was. The class was good, but the timelessness was terrible. Is it only me or you guys also fell in time traps?
When I was a kid, I used to hate it when Mondays or Tuesdays were holidays, because when we had to go back to school the first day of school that week wasn’t Monday which it usually is, but it was Tuesday, or Wednesday which drove me completely crazy! Honestly, I though I was over this feeling, but seems like I learn everyday some new/old, but new things about myself.

After my class we went for a little walk. My Fitness app gives me challenges every month and this month the challenge is to walk 157.1 km which I though is a round number in miles, but as it turns out it is exactly 97.617414 miles, which I’m not sure is any rounder number than 157.1 km. Anyways, By now I got to the point where I only have to walk 2.1 km a day till the end of the month to accomplish my monthly goal! So, just to make sure, I reach 157.1 km we walked 3.3 km. I’m so excited about the last fewish kilometers! I’m genuinely afraid a bus might hit me or something, and I won’t be able to reach my goal. What a stupid thought of train. Oh, no I’ve messed that up, no train are stupid, my train of thought was stupid.

Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you about our lunch! So, we’ve been living in Warsaw for more than two months and we have never ever ordered any food to our apartment! Never! And that changed yesterday. We felt more like pizza than cooking, so we Googled our options and I found Pizza Hut. I couldn’t recall if I had ever eaten a Pizza Hut pizza, however I did remember the commercial slogan from NASCAR: “Pizza Hut, because no one out pizzas the hut!” A really weak line, but it clearly worked, because we ordered from Pizza Hut. It was quite exciting, because we both live in family houses back at home, so using the part where you are supposed to give your door number was completely new and strange feeling for us! I was genuinely worried, about only giving the door number. How could the delivery guy work out where the heck it the 345 number door?!   Sidenote I’m not a complete moron, I checked if the numbers one floor down are a hundred less, but they are not Sidenote’s sidenote I mean if we lived in apartment 345 on the 3rd floor the apartment right under us would be the apartment 245, right?! – Anyways somehow the guy found us no problem and gave us the pizzas. Oh, yesss. The pizza was great, the delivery was really fast, their website claimed the arriving of the pizza in 45 minutes, however dude showed up in less the 30 minutes! Although these things were great about Pizza Hut, we were quite surprised how small the pizzas were. We ordered the medium sized pizzas and I think the diameter was not even 26 cm! Couldn’t picture any smaller pizza than 26 cm, luckily Pizza Hut managed to do so. – Another sidenote: maybe our pizza was small because we ordered the fluffy dough not the San Francisco style dough which I suppose is thinner, but also wider? Maybe next time we will try that out.

I’m sorry for today’s blog being so not interesting, tomorrow’s will be much better, and if you wanna read something exciting you should read the next part of our trip to Gdansk! It’s gonna be published soon!

But till then, take care, and have a great day!

Almos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw