Presenting My Present Hunt

 Yesterday was a shopping day. Again. However this time it wasn’t just the weekly grocery shopping! Now we’ve started preparing for Christmas! 

In the morning we went to our usual store or actually mall and while Sari was doing the grocery shopping I was searching for something, something that I don’t really wanna write down because Sari might read this. Although I walked 3 km in the mall, unfortunately I couldn’t find what I was looking for… So I joined Sari and helped with the shopping. Although we thought there would be no one in the grocery store at 1000 we seemed to be wrong. The whole store was packed with people, significant amount of old people were doing their grocery shopping which was quite surprising to me. Not the fact that old people buy food, but amount of them concentrated at the shop! Where’ve all these people been before? Or maybe older people only eat at holidays? 

Buying things in the store wasn’t easy because of the crowd however leaving the store wasn’t easier either! We waited 10 minutes (!) to get out of the parking lot! That’s crazy!

After we got home I went on a walk to see what shops are near us, I was expecting to find a shop that sales the goods I need. They didn’t. I walked for almost 2 hours and couldn’t find anything. Bummer. However I know a place near the university I’ll try to get there nowadays hoping to find the perfect present.

After I’ve found nothing I was headed back home because reason a) I was starving and reason b) my class was about to start! Although I generally like my classes this one was a bit weird. I don’t know what to think about a class where the task is to solve a questionnaire by using the internet. I could do that without having a class! I do that all day actually. Readying news, reading interesting articles, listening to podcasts that’s an everyday thing that doesn’t really need a teacher

Anyway we learnt a few thing about Japan; for instance the Japanese immigration policies and how they changed over the years. I bet you didn’t know that Japan is one of the few countries that doesn’t give automatically a citizenship to the baby who was born in  Japan, only those can be Japanese citizens who’s parent is Japanese. Strange isn’t it? 

Unfortunately I have to finish today’s blog here because my phone is don its last legs. I hope you all doing great and I’ll see you tomorrow.

Take care,

Almos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw