Dreaming About Minimalism

 So, yesterday was another shopping day… And I gotta say Sari is a good player. She played me like I played Shake It Off when it was a new song; continuously!

When we got up, the day started slowly. We had no place to rush, no slides to study, no exams to die for. I meant study for. Anyway, after a nice breakfast we got up, and started our commute to the… mall? I guess. We drove there, which might sound like a environmentally irresponsible decision, but we haven’t started the car in three weeks(!!!), last week when I walked to the garage to check on her, I was literally surprised how she looked! I hardly remember her face! Damn.

We took the in-city-highway to the mall which had a great travel vibe, or maybe it was just me who wanted to be on a roadtrip rather than a shoptrip. We arrived to the mall in 25 minutes, the same trip took me 52 minutes last time when I took public transport, which is surprisingly long, and I don’t really understand why did it took so long then. I took a bus and then a tram, both were traveling in an acceptable space, and I hardly had to wait 5 minutes for the connection… I really don’t get it where those extra 27 minutes has gone.

Anyways, we got to the mall, started our shopping in Primeark, we spent a lifetime in there, bought I don’t know what. Meanwhile Sari was running around looking for unnecessary items, we never needed — or maybe Pepxo is the shop that sells those kinda craps(?) — I had the time to sit down and write my blog. There’s a huge shoutout to Primeark for the seats in front of the changing rooms, so I had the option to sit down! If you’re a female you probably have no idea how precious those seats are/were.

It was way after noon by the time we got out of that store, and this was the point where it turned out how big of a player Sari is. I was like ‘alright it’s time to eat, let’s go home and eat.’ While she went like ‘there are food stands upstairs , why don’t we go there, eat something and then we wouldn’t have to cook today.’ It seemed like a reasonable idea, so we went upstairs, and had some burgers. They we some nice burgers, from Pasibus, which I hope is not a restaurant of a huge cain, because if I give money, to a huge restaurant cain, like Burger King I want unlimited drink-refills. That way at least I get something good back for making the owners even richer.



When we finished our meals, I thought we were about to leave for home, however, Sari cracked the system, and walked me to another store. There we bought a shirt for me, it was cheap and looked nice, I have no idea about the name of the material, but it was typical that shirt you can wear at summer without sweating to death. 

Then we had the chance, and we lived with the chance to go to other stores in the mall…

It was a great day… And actually it wasn’t that bad. We finally had the opportunity to get out of our apartment without freezing.

To close this capitalistic day we watched the second part of The Minimalists, called Less is Now. I totally recommend it!

Take care, watch The Minimalists, and the Less is Now!

Almos

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw