Last Day Before My Exam

 Yesterday was one of the last study-days — if everything goes well today; and tomorrow and the day after after tomorrow (Thursday if I’ve counted correctly).

After I got up I started studying, I’ve already read through all of the powerpoint our professors sent us, so I just had to read them again yesterday. Which went okay. Then I started reading the powerpoint for the exam on Tuesday. I found it kinda funny that some professors just keep talking about the same topic no matter what the class is. And if you think about it it actually kind of makes sense. If you study and research let’s say vulcanology why would you preach about deserts, right? However if you are a student, and you have two classes with the same teacher and she keeps talking about the same thing just from a different perspective it’s kinda strange. Or not. I got confused. Haha. Maybe it’s just me, who isn’t that into that place she keeps bringing up. At least I get to know that place better. But my main problem with studying about that island is that I will never-ever go there! Always when I study something Geography connected I always study it for myself, so whenever I get luck and have the chance to travel to a place that I’ve already learned about, then I’ll know about that place the main issues with that place, the genesis of it maybe. Does it make sense to you?

Anyways after I was done with study I took down the compost to the composting trash can, and continued studying. I had another study-break when I went don’t to the local shop to buy some bread for dinner. I bought the freshest bread I have ever had! I mean it wasn’t still hot, however it was soft as a baby’s butt — ??? if you have a better metaphor hit me up. Just before dinner we had 2-2 bread with nutella, it was amazing. We watched some part of a movie, which is half true, because Sari watched the whole of it, and I just watched 15 minutes maximum, but as a team we watched half of it, haha.

Now I better get back to studying since my exam is today, I think I’ll read thru the whole thing again, hope some new information will stick.

Wish me luck!

You guys have a nice day and take care!

Almos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw