Studying

 My whole yesterday was a lie! The whole day I believed it was Sunday! Bummer. If I knew it was Friday I would’ve gone to an Apple store and I would’ve bought myself new earphones… I might check them today, since today is Saturday not whatever I would’ve thought it would be.

Apart from this hiccup the whole day was pretty organized. I got up before 0900, then I wrote a blogpost, and studied, and studied, and studied. I must study because I’m having my first exam on Monday! That’s pretty close! Although all the lectures I had this semester were similar to the ones I had back in Hungary, for instance I had class about Russia back home, and I had a similar class here as well. This could result two options. Option A) is that I’ve already heard these classes, I’ve already studied these things which should mean I will easily pass the exam. The other option; option B) is that I’ve already heard these classes, I’ve already studied these things which I’ve already forgotten, and instead of passing the exam I’m looking forward for an epic fail. I really hope option A) is the way things going to go. Especially because we had so many classes — each class was two and half hours long — which means my professors had plenty time to teach us huge amounts of things. Which is an issue. And the worst thing was that all these classes were after 1600 which meant I was way past my potential for the day. Which is not optimal for neither writing notes nor for paying a proper attention.

After we were sick and tried of studying we went for a walk. And yes, this time I’m writing in plural, because Sari has also decided to join me! We walked to the Palace of Culture and Sciences, then we did my usual Rondo ONZ and Rondo Dasinskiego loop. It was pretty cold, and really windy, however it was awesome to be outside for a bit. Especially because when we eventually got home I had to continue studying. Which hurt a bit. I studied for a few hours before dinner. Or actually before I had to go to the shop for some accessories for dinner. Sari bought some chicken nuggets earlier yesterday, but we didn’t had any side dish except some rice that needs 40 minutes of cooking(!) so we decided to do tortillas instead. However we didn’t have salad and onion, so I had to hit the nearest grocery store to buy some. At this point we didn’t know we only had two tortillas left… We bought a 12 piece package I don’t know where the other tortillas went… Although I only went to buy some tortillas I also bought some hummus for the upcoming dinners. I think it’s been over a month since I ate actually meat with bread. Which is probably a good thing for the environment. I hope at least.

I think today’s blog ends here, I hope you had a much more action packed day,

Take care,

Almos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw