Last Study Day in Warsaw

 

Yesterday things started as usual. Except everything started much earlier. I got up around five, because some imbecile with a Latvian license plated Mercedes was revving his motor like a madman. The whole car looks like it was imported from Butcher Town, the whole car looks like a boi-racer and it sounds like a 1998 1.2 Fiat Punto with a broken exhaust system. The whole car was just pathetic, so was the driver, he looked like some new rich with old poor taste. The car had a zillion fake scups, disgusting wheels, lowered to the ground. It looks just stupid. There are fast Mercedeses, that came from a factories and are designed to go fast and look good, whereas this shit-box came from a small garage, been designed by blind cows, and hoped that all the items screwed on the frame would stay on. Sorry this block got a few lines longer than I was planning it to be, but that maniacal pisses me off every time I think about him. Seriously what kind of a moron starts revving his engine between four and five in the morning?! I’m not even mentioning that the car’s motor must’ve been completely cold because he started revving right after staring it up in -1°C! What a complete muppet. And what do you do in a situation like this? Call the cops? Shout at him and wake up even more people? I just don’t know. But it’s obviously can’t stay like that.

Anyways, I’m not thinking about him ever again — until tomorrow 3 am. most likely. Anyways anyways, so after my early wake up, I read some news, did some blogging until Sari woke up. Than we started studying…

Thankfully, noon was coming soon, and I had to start getting our meal ready. The menu was paprikás krumpli. Oh, yess. Sari only allows me to do it like once a month if I’m lucky, so when I finally get to cook it I usually buy at least one kilo potato — half would be perfectly enough for two person — so, we are going to eat it for two days. Which is like I would eat it in every two weeks, not every four or five… For those of you who have no idea what paprikás krumpli is, it’s one of the best Hungarian dishes, all you need is potatoes, sausages, onions, water, and paprika powder. A lot of paprika powder. Of for the advanced class Piros Arany, which is also paprika just liquid-ish. Since we ran out off paprika powder, we had to use Piros Arany. And boy it was great! I don’t know if the Piros Arany did the trick or the fact that I haven’t eaten it for at least five weeks, but I never loved this dish more in my life. Although that could’ve also been a factor that we are about to leave for home, and hence the nostalgic and ‘safe’ taste? Does that make any sense? I don’t know…



After lunch and digestion I went running again. This time I was highly motivated because my plan was to run by all of the most important sights in Warsaw, especially in the downtown area. I ran pass the Saxon Garden, from there I was headed to the downtown, I ran on Novy Swiat street to the Main Square, however on Novy Swiat I had to come to the conclusion there were way too many people in the city center, and there were absolutely no need for another extra person. I ended up running the most kilometers I have ever recorded on my watch.

I was going to bed happily, because I knew Sari’s exam is today, and after it we will be able to livebasically…

So, see you tomorrow, with a much more interesting day!

Till then; take care,

Almos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The actual first day at the University of Warsaw

Let's pretend this is day one(?)

Last Day in Warsaw